Alright, so this is really fucked up, but.
Alright, I was sleeping next to him but I was dreaming about the other dude.
And then all of a sudden, everything that he fucking did just made me cringe.
and it was so hard to fall in but so easy just to fall right back out again.
This whole time, I could give to you and I could paint you pictures.
but I guess I could just never write a song and then maybe I’d never fell out of love with him in the first place.
I mean, I, I don’t wanna feel this feeling cause my energy’s just so strong that,
I don’t know if I’m creating this or this is actually what is meant to be.
And you know, they say that you gotta think what you want into existence, but you know what?
Haven’t been too good at making decisions so, I have no idea what the fuck I want, I guess.

Tamam, bu gerçekten iğrenç bir şey, ama.
Tamam, onun yanında uyuyordum ama diğer dostum hakkında rüya görüyordum.
Ve sonra aniden, o lanet şey bana yalakalık yaptı.
Ve tekrar aşık etmek çok zor ama hemen geri dönmek çok kolay oldu.
Bunca zamandır, sana verebilirdim ve sen resimleri boyayabilirdin.
Ama sanırım, asla bir şarkı yazmamış olabilirim ve o zaman belki de onu hiç sevmedim derim.
Yani, bu duyguyu hissetmek istemiyorum çünkü benim enerjim sadece çok güçlü,
bilmiyorum eğer bunu yaratıyorsam ya da aslında olması gereken buysa.
Ve bilirsin, bu varlık hakkında istediğini düşün derler, ama ne biliyor musun?
Bu yüzden iyi kararlar yapmakta çok iyi olamadım, ne istediğim hakkında hiç bir fikrim yok, sanırım.

You’re giving me a feeling in my head.
Laying in my bed just thinking.
Not really feeling like the one I want.
It’s everything in me not to call him.
I really, really, really want it too.
I told all my friends I’m moving on.
Your baby talk is creeping me out.
Fuck me so you stop baby talking.

Kafamın içinde bir duygu veriyorsun.
Döşeme yatağımda düşünüyorum.
Gerçekten istediğim gibi bir duygu.