İngilizce Türkçe Sözlük







2 Mayıs 2016 Pazartesi

The Chainsmokers - Don't Let Me Down Şarkı Sözleri (Türkçe Çeviri) ft Daya


Don't Let Me Down

Beni hayal kırıklığına uğratma

DİKKAT! İNGİLİZCE KONUŞMAK İÇİN KURSA GİTMEYE GEREK YOK! NASIL MI? TIKLAYIN!Crashing, hit a wallRight now I need a miracleHurry up now, I need a miracleStranded, reaching outI call your name but you're not aroundI say your name but you're not around
I need ya, I need ya, I need you right nowYeah, I need you right nowSo don't let me, don't let me, don't let me downI think I'm losing my mind nowIt's in my head, darling, I hopeThat you'll be here, when I need you the mostSo don't let me, don't let me, don't let me downD-don't let me down
Don't let me downDon't let me down, down, downDon't let me down, don't let me down, down, down
Running out of timeI really thought you were on my sideBut now there's nobody by my side
I need ya, I need ya, I need you right nowYeah, I need you right nowSo don't let me, don't let me, don't let me downI think I'm losing my mind nowIt's in my head, darling, I hopeThat you'll be here, when I need you the mostSo don't let me, don't let me, don't let me downD-don't let me down
Don't let me downDon't let me down, down, downDon't let me down, down, downDon't let me down, down, downDon't let me down, don't let me down, down, down
Ooh, I think I'm losing my mind now, yeahOoh, I think I'm losing my mind now, yeah
I need ya, I need ya, I need you right nowYeah, I need you right nowSo don't let me, don't let me, don't let me downI think I'm losing my mind nowIt's in my head, darling, I hopeThat you'll be here, when I need you the mostSo don't let me, don't let me, don't let me downDon't let me down
Yeah, don't let me downYeah, don't let me downDon't let me down, oh, noSaid don't let me downDon't let me down
Don't let me downDon't let me down, down, down

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder