İngilizce Türkçe Sözlük







20 Nisan 2016 Çarşamba

Little Mix - Hair Şarkı Sözleri (Türkçe Çeviri) ft. Sean Paul

Ana Sayfa

» Little Mix - Hair Şarkı Sözleri (Türkçe Çeviri) ft. Sean Paul

Çevriliyor...

HairDİKKAT! İNGİLİZCE KONUŞMAK İÇİN KURSA GİTMEYE GEREK YOK! NASIL MI? TIKLAYIN!
Wanna drop it low, and shake it girl, your wild bump(Switch it up, switch it up)And when you set them definitely wrongSo, tell me baby that I’m still your number one‘Cause I am Sean Paul, I am the manLet’s get it done!(Let’s go!)
I call my girl ’cause I’ve got a problemOnly a curl is gonna solve itThen I don’t really care,Just get him out of my hair, yeahLet’s switch it up, get it off my shoulderI’ve had enough, can’t take it no longerI’m over him I swear, I’m like, yeahGotta get him out my hairGotta get him out my hairGotta get him out my hairGotta get him out my hair
‘Cause he was just a dick and I knew itGot me going mad sitting in this chairLike I don’t careGotta get him out my hairI’ve tried everything but it’s uselessHe pushed me so far, now I’m on the edgeMake him disappear,Go get him out my hair
Okay, gotta bleach him out, peroxide on himHair on the floor like my memory of himNow I feel brand new,This chick is over youWe’re going out, ain’t got no worriesDrama now, now it just seems so funnyPut my hands up in the air, I’m like yeahGotta get him out my hairGotta get him out my hairGotta get him out my hairGotta get him out my hair
‘Cause he was just a dick and I knew itGot me going mad sitting in this chair,Like I don’t careGotta get him out my hairI’ve tried everything but it’s uselessHe pushed me so far, now I’m on the edgeMake him disappear,Go get him out my hair
Let me tell you somethingListen to me y’allOne thing may bring you tomorrowYou know you can’t leaveIt’s difficult to say where we begin and where we startedLook at me straight girl, we got itI’ll beat your game, ’cause now you are my targetAnd I set my aim, just to be playing with your body??? we can continue this partyAnd now you’re telling me to hit the partyRight I’m just saying you gon’ ???
When you need to get your phone, erase that numberDon’t call him back ’cause he don’t deserve it(Oh, really?)And when you see him in the clubJust flip your hair, don’t show him any love(Oh, really?)‘Cause you’ve had enough, oh oh
‘Cause he was just a dick and I knew itGot me going mad sitting in this chair,Like I don’t careGotta get him out my hairI’ve tried everything but it’s uselessHe pushed me so far, now I’m on the edgeMake him disappear,Go get him out my hair
Go get him out my hairHe’s in my hairGonna get him outGonna get him out(Got to get him out my hair)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder