R-7902128-1451302955-1641.jpeg

Run and hide, it’s gonna be bad tonight
Koş ve gizlen,bu gece kötüye gidiyor
Cause here comes your devil side
Nedeni şeytani tarafının buraya gelmesi
It’s gonna ruin me
Beni mahvediyorsun
It’s almost like, slow motion suicide
Neredeyse ağır çekimde intihar gibi
Watching your devil side, get between you and me
Seninle benim aramdaki şeytani tarafını izliyorum

So tell me what I need to do
Ne yapmalıyım bana söyle
To keep myself away from you
Senden kendimi çekmem için
To keep myself from going down
Kendimi ilerletmek için
All the way down with you
Tüm yollar seninle aşağı

Still I want you, but not for your devil side
Hala seni istiyorum,ama şeytani tarafın için değil
Not for your haunted life, just for you
Hayaletli hayatın için değil,sadece senin için
So tell me why I deal with your devil side
Şeytani tarafın ile neden uğraşmam gerek bana söyle
I deal with your dangerous mind, but never with you
Senin tehlikeli beyninle uğraşamam ,ama asla sensiz olamam
Who’s gonna save you now, who’s gonna save you?
Şimdi seni kim koruyacak ? seni kim koruyacak ?

I can’t lie but I don’t miss those times
Yalan söyleyemem ama o zamanları özlemiyorum
We were on a high, I thought it would never end
Biz yüksekteydik,asla sona ermeyeceğini düşündüm
But you and I, we’ve come from the same long line
Ama sen ve ben,aynı uzun çizgiden geliyorduk
Good kids with a devil side, just going around again
İyi çocuklar şeytani bir taraf ile ,sadece tekrar dolaşıyorlar